I wrote this to my wife Mary on the inside cover of a book on fictional couples in the movies
Most couples never experience what we have,
- Having a secret code signal to escape bad situations.
- Knowing every nook and cranny of each others mind and body.
- Knowing the words to every episode of Farscape
- The pain of loosing a parent
- The sweet sleep you get in our king size bed.
- Knowing that you can count on each other
- Children that can’t go to sleep without kissing their mommy good night.
And above all, knowing that the way we look, the way we walk, talk, feel or how old we are doesn’t matter because we will be there at each others sides until the day we meet each other again in heaven.